Emotions and Expressions are two important aspects of our life that shows in what condition we are living in. Are we sick of something, is our life messed up, do we feel bad or what is our psychological condition. Leaving financial or daily life problems here, we will talk about how recalling is better for our health...
As said before, emotions have direct connection to our mind and the state of peace. Peace is what our mind need the most and in peace we feel happy and inspired. We smile... Finally we reach the destination that is smile. So getting back to starting point which is emotions.
1. Emotions are connected to mind
2. Mind needs peace
3. in peace we smile
4. Smile is connected to mind
In simple words, Smile is the key to happiness and health. When we smile, our blood stream to our mind increases and sufficient oxygen that our mind needs is supplied. So how it is related to recalling child hood?
Actually when we recall our childhood, we recall the most happy moments. Even when we are sad. Even when we feel bad. We remember the good people we met and then we recall their actions and smile. We smile means we supply oxygen to our mind. which makes our mind powerful and if our mind is powerful, then you should know you are healthy.
On the other side, Our heart pump the blood to whole body so when we recall our childhood, our parents or good people and their actions, all the happy moments, In actual, heart gets emotions and increase the pumping pressure to blood is pumped towards mind. So both mind and heart get strength...
Besides all of this, Thinking about something that is our past, a happy past makes us feel happy when we are sad and that the moment, we feel tears falling out of our eyes...
We should recall our happy past almost every other day, for a moment is enough for our health. and that's not it. We can help our parents, grand parents and all other people who need... We make them recall their childhood and feel happy. That's we call a good deed.
I just remember my childhood. That was awesome. I recall my naughty doings and acts that made my parent a sudden laugh :D I recall when my parents run after me to catch me but they failed! I recall when I go to movies when my parents go to sleep :D I recall my teachers who always try to give advices and turn when the advice is given to them :D
What? No. These are not my words! it is my friend who was talking to me all the night! Oh that was so boring hehe. That's why I could not sleep well so why are you? :D. Every one loves his/her childhood but the girl who don't, I love :d I want a special girl :D
Does your parents ran after you in your childhood? :D
As said before, emotions have direct connection to our mind and the state of peace. Peace is what our mind need the most and in peace we feel happy and inspired. We smile... Finally we reach the destination that is smile. So getting back to starting point which is emotions.
1. Emotions are connected to mind
2. Mind needs peace
3. in peace we smile
4. Smile is connected to mind
In simple words, Smile is the key to happiness and health. When we smile, our blood stream to our mind increases and sufficient oxygen that our mind needs is supplied. So how it is related to recalling child hood?
Actually when we recall our childhood, we recall the most happy moments. Even when we are sad. Even when we feel bad. We remember the good people we met and then we recall their actions and smile. We smile means we supply oxygen to our mind. which makes our mind powerful and if our mind is powerful, then you should know you are healthy.
On the other side, Our heart pump the blood to whole body so when we recall our childhood, our parents or good people and their actions, all the happy moments, In actual, heart gets emotions and increase the pumping pressure to blood is pumped towards mind. So both mind and heart get strength...
Besides all of this, Thinking about something that is our past, a happy past makes us feel happy when we are sad and that the moment, we feel tears falling out of our eyes...
We should recall our happy past almost every other day, for a moment is enough for our health. and that's not it. We can help our parents, grand parents and all other people who need... We make them recall their childhood and feel happy. That's we call a good deed.
I just remember my childhood. That was awesome. I recall my naughty doings and acts that made my parent a sudden laugh :D I recall when my parents run after me to catch me but they failed! I recall when I go to movies when my parents go to sleep :D I recall my teachers who always try to give advices and turn when the advice is given to them :D
What? No. These are not my words! it is my friend who was talking to me all the night! Oh that was so boring hehe. That's why I could not sleep well so why are you? :D. Every one loves his/her childhood but the girl who don't, I love :d I want a special girl :D
Does your parents ran after you in your childhood? :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment