
Iraqi forces are failed to stop them even after international support.
Here the topic is what exactly they want.
I'm starting with what they are doing! and this 'll tell us what they want?
1. They are taking control of major cities
2. They are taking control of oil refineries
3. They are taking control of small villages
4. They are recruiting internationally
5. They are transferring captured army equipments to their origin and posts
6. They are looking for girls. and asking about them house by house.
7. They are using social media to grow their network
8. They are using old photos of politicians to promote I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Sham (syria)...
Formally it was a part of Al-Qaeda but later it parted and presented itself as a new organization in Iraq!
In the last post I mentioned what are their activities right now.
So by these activities we can easily see what they actually want or what is their target?
1. They want to threat all the forces and politicians in Iraq by capturing Capital...
2. They want to take control of largest oil Refinery to make government kneel down...
3. They want recruit poor people who have no other choice...
4. They want to increase recruit from abroad to inspire their allies...
5. They are gathering army equipment for major attack...
6. Mostly they are single so They are looking for girls to marry...
7. They are creating an online network to modernize their plans and communication...
8. They are promoting themselves for future and The next war...
So the next Question is what 'll be their next target after Baghdad (the capital of Iraq)?
0 comments:
Post a Comment