Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Married vs Single - funny

There is a little bit difference between married people and un-married (single) people. Actually its huge.
But here I 'll talk about only about what they do in the morning? So

Married people woke up early in the morning because they have to do a lot of house chores..
like get ready for work, Preparing breakfast and preparing kids etc etc.... :D
Infact they have alot of responsibilities.

On the other side, Single are lucky people because they live freely. They don't have to get up early but for work only
They can do anything. They do alot of exercise in the morning.
they can go to walk with neighborhood girls... :D
they can spend time with their fe-fellows... :)
They can pickup their gfs.... :)
They can take a long shower  haha...

So I'm single and you can see how lucky I'm :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment