Once there lived a women who was very talented.
there was not any question that she could not answer.
Once her husband asked her "How are you feeling now?"
She said "I'm not feeling anything not happy not sad :|"
After her husband's family came to see her.
Her husband's sister asked her "How are you feeling now?"
She replied "Not good yet :|"
After some time Doctor came and asked "how are you feeling now?"
She told him "I can't live here :("
Her husband went to office. Now she was alone.
A former boyfriend called her "How are you feeling now?"
She said "Awesome. Can you visit? I'm alone :)"
Uff we can't understand you :D
there was not any question that she could not answer.
Once her husband asked her "How are you feeling now?"
She said "I'm not feeling anything not happy not sad :|"
After her husband's family came to see her.
Her husband's sister asked her "How are you feeling now?"
She replied "Not good yet :|"
After some time Doctor came and asked "how are you feeling now?"
She told him "I can't live here :("
Her husband went to office. Now she was alone.
A former boyfriend called her "How are you feeling now?"
She said "Awesome. Can you visit? I'm alone :)"
Uff we can't understand you :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment