Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

They don't care about humans...!

Today, when I was watching T.V. I heard a news that they're coming again
And this time they 'll change the situation completely...

It could be dangerous for kids to go out while they're here because of there careless acts...
They don't see it's kid or old they just do what they want... They could give you a high voltage electric shock and you 'll never survive.

Believe me Last time they killed 2-3 people and no one put charges against them just because people can't do that.
So it's important to save all of your favorite things and bring them into the house.
And keep your kids in the house as I said it could be dangerous to let your kids go out in thunder and storm and raining! :)

Do you like the rain? I love it but not thunder.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment