Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

When a Wife caught a Husband :D


Today, people are more careful about their partners and their activities than yesterday!
Today is a nice day, well If your wife is spying on you, then there is nothing to worry. May be she 'll be a C.I.A field agent in next few years! :)

The unusual scenes in the daily activities, take place when there exists a doupt...

1st part

Wife (curiously): where are you going in this early morning?
Husband: I going for jogging!
Wife: you never went for jogging...
Husband (wife): hey, I'm going because it's good for health!
WIfe: What about my health?  :)
Husband: Okay, You can come with me.

2nd part

Husband : Hey! what are you doing here? you went to your office and that is far away from this place!
Wife: So? I'm just passing by!
Husband: are you keeping eye on me?
Wife: No, Hell no, Why should I do this! That's impossible honey!

A girl step out of near by door!
girl: woa Jason why didn't you come in the morning!
Wife: WHAAATTTTTT? :)

Thanks for reading guys!
Remember if your partner is spying on you then either he/she loves you too much or He/she is cheating on you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment