Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Filled Under: , , , ,

Girl Friends with Their Tricky Questions :D


You know every other guy in this have a 2nd girl friend, Most of them continue this series to 3rd, 4rth, 5th and to so on, until they find the true love...
On many occasions they have to take serious steps which can change their whole life. Well, In my point of view this is time consuming..
If you 'll continue your search to find a true love You 'll pass almost half of your life. So I have a fantastic solution that is stop your search and wait for the other person to search for you.. :)

Here is what happened when my 2nd GF (Karen) ask a question

GF: How many girl friends would you like to have, I allow you to do so...
Me: Uh... That's a difficult question...! :) :) :)
GF: No tell me
Me: Okay... I... I 'd like to have all the beautiful girls around me! :D
GF: You are........... I hate you :(
Me: what happened?
GF: You could say "only Karen!"
GF: GOOD BYE!!!

Now I'm single again! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment