Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Filled Under: , , , ,

They Killed Her: funny story


C.I.A knew about her reaction, when they through a packet to her. She knew how to do it and how pass this difficult situation!
C.I.A wanted to know every thing, her DOB, her Education, her background and what she do and where she was trained.

They wanted to know what she knows so one day they visit her. She was in the water
They throw something at her, she thought these are balls so she came toward this

When she reach there, they caught her and took her in the kitchen, she was fluttering and trying her best
but They were atrocious so they took the knife and they were about to cut here throat
she were freed. Now she ran towards the pool again.
C.I.A shot and killed her and she drowned!

Oh My God. That was my only duck! I love you :( where are you !
Owain Owain Owain.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment