Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

I want to be a Star! Really?


Do you wanna be a star! WELL, being honest, you can't... :D
ok okay! You are a star not a simple one but a famous star!

Here I'm gonna tell how to live like a star! I know you can't because stars are planets and you are not planets... So it's impossible! haha
The person who work/do acting in a film/tv-series is not the only star, you are too.
The only difference is they know and you don't know.. and because you don't know you don't live like a star...
So the first step is

1. Believe that you are a star (a famous star :D)
---first step is pretty easy now you have to do some tough stufff!

2. Buy cool dresses and always be in them!
3. Show yourself in parties, function and gatherings in a stylish way!
4. Always be ready to do anything. Specially help others!
5. Make you living place beautiful!
6. Always be good to every one!

See you are a shining star! don't believe me? ask your fellows !
Hey, I can't guarantee that you 'll round the sun :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment