
Trousers are always loose that's why they are called trousers..Tell me what do you think about Tight trousers?
Ahhh You cannot tell. Let me answer If we say Tight trouser there 'll be no difference b/w Tight trousers and other tight stuff...
Well tight jeans are looked very nice on girls but on boys! OMG :) it's looks dump (in my point of view!)
Once My gf asked me to buy her a tight jeans so I agreed, when we reached market she liked a simple one..
I asked her to try so she went to try room...
Time going on...... :)
still going on....:)
And it is still going on..... ! : )
I don't know why she was taking so long so I decided to check! I went and knock on the door. When she opened, Guess What I saw?
A girl was on the floor with one leg inside one side of jeans and trying to pull it out... haha
I know she was wearing it 1st time! So avoid try rooms if you don't know how to put on the tight jeans and use tight trousers instead!
Now you understand why the topic of this article is Tight Trousers! : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment