I Love You to where Sun Light reach, To where the Life ends
Loving You makes me what I was never before, lucky
I am the Luckiest person because you love me and I love you to
In this life and the life after Death, I only love you
Without You my life was nothing...
Love made my Life and You are my LOVE
I am alive because you are in my life, My Love
When I saw you first time, My retina captured your photo and saved it my heart's memory so that I could remember, there was a princess I love
If Angels come to me, Stars kneel before me and Sun gives all it's light to me to leave you, I will choose you with me
You inspire me to live with your eyes, when you see me - with your voice when you speak - then with your love when you love me
If I have to die, I will instead of leaving you
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Article Written By Ahmad Malik. Copyrighted 2014 under lifeaddic.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment